The visionary capacity of Francisco Botella González led to the birth of IFB in Barcelona in 1950 with the manufacture of rolls of paper for adding machines and calculators – an innovative and ground-breaking product in its day. His talent was passed on from father to children and became an essential ingredient for the development of the company, bringing out products such as ticketing in 1990 and, currently, RFID.
The experience acquired over the years, together with a wide range of products and production capacity for up to 800 tonnes of transformed paper, has allowed us to work on the international level by ensuring quality and sustainability standards.
- Tickets for access control: public transport, parking, motorways, leisure, event tickets, etc.
- Paper rolls for POS terminals and other devices, aimed at all sectors (mass consumption, advertising, banking, health, lottery and industrial sectors), adapted or personalized to meet all technical requirements and equipment on the market.
- Products with RFID, HF and UHF technology for a wide range of applications.
- Printers/ Full-colour rotary presses
- Converting/Bonding for RFID
- Coding/Numbering machines
- Special ticket production lines
- Cardboard tube production line
Quality, service, consistency, enthusiasm and motivation. These are some of the reasons why IFB has maintained its prominent position in the market for almost 70 years.
An achievement due to a firm commitment to R&D and the creation of new products tailored to the needs of our customers. Constant improvement that has led us to analyse international markets and have a stronger presence now than ever before.
The implementation of ISO 9001 standards and certification by SGS helped us to implement our philosophy of high quality in all areas of the company, but our desire to improve has not faded and we continue researching to achieve the total optimization of our processes at the industrial and commercial level. This requires the involvement of the entire value chain: team, partners and customer.
The security of our customers has always been one of our main goals and this is why we have a reliable and comprehensive security policy. Ongoing training of our team allows us to implement security protocols more effectively.
- Monitored access control
- Identification of internal and external personnel
- 24-hour video surveillance of all production processes
- Product reject security
- Boxes with security seals
- Restricted product warehousing areas
At IFB, we are firmly committed to our environenment and we work with environmentally friendly materials to promote sustainable development and to achieve zero waste generation.
We have the environmental best practices certificate accredited by the Catalan Government and the Printing and Graphics Industries Association of Catalonia, but our commitment to the environment goes even further, and we were recently awarded the FSC seal, which certifies the paper custody chain, i.e., the processes of the industry that produces the raw material, those of the graphic industry or handler and the distribution processes, as well as thorough control of the traceability of the raw material.